✶ Compare plots
When the button adjacent to 'Compare previous' is switched on, the following simulated plasma plot can be compared with the previous simulation.
Once compared, the solid blue line would change to a dotted blue line to indicate that it is the data of the previous run and the solid blue
line now represents the current run with the adjusted parameters (if any changes were made).
If Population is more than 1, only the mean plasma plot appears in comparison mode.
Please note: The comparison works, only if the simulated time is same for previous and current plots. If not, the comparison shows the current plot twice, with dotted and solid lines.
Plots are generated using PlotlyJS library.1. An additional menu appears at the top right corner of each chart on hovering with the mouse over plot area. The options include - Download and save plot to PC (On clicking the , a pop up appears to save the selected plot as an image file), zoom options, auto scale and reset axis. Further more, click and dragging on the plots would zoom into the selected area.
Clicking on the x, y labels and plot legend allows the user to edit the text before saving the file.
Three different plots are displayed (where applicable) for each drug:
- Plasma concentration vs. time plot - If compare previous is switched on, the solid mean plasma concentration line for the previous
simulation changes to dotted line. If compare previous is disabled and Population > 1, a blue shaded area appears to show the 5thto 95th percentile area.
Target concentration - If the target concentration is greater than zero, a red dotted horizontal line appears on the plot.
Y Axis - Axis can be switched from log to linear and vice versa using the provided buttons
- Correlation plot - If observed data is uploaded or exists for the selected drug, a correlation scatter plot appears with observed vs. simulated. The absolute average fold error (AAFE) between the simulated and observed is shown in the summary table.
- Rest of the organ plots - Various organ and tissue plots have been grouped together into two separate plots.
✶ Summary table
The pharmacokinetic summary of the simulation is shown in this table. On clicking the icon on
the top right corner of the table, a pop up appears to save the table as an image file.
If observed data exists, the table would also present the absolute average fold error (AAFE) value - AAFE describes the closeness of the simulated plot against the observed data. The more this value is close to 1, the more closer the simulation is to the observed data.
Please note: The table shows three columns of pharmacokinetic parameters and only Cmax, Ctrough, AUC, Tmax, Thalf change according to the given time period:
- Entire period - From time t = 0 to the simulation time
- First dose - For the first dosing interval (this would equal the entire period if interval is zero)
- Last dose - For the last dose until the end of simulation time (Also equals entire period if interval is zero)